- connecting listeners of diverse ages and backgrounds
- teaching concepts and ideas on a deep and profound level
- capturing the attention and imagination and hold attention
- transmitting joy with fun, funny, exciting, educational and entertaining tales
In SCHOOLS – elementary, middle and early learning schools…
- Transfixing Tales!
- Students listen and learn
- Connects with curriculum
- Workshops, residencies, and “concerts”
- Author and Reading Week Visits
- Celebrate literacy
- Deepen Understanding
- Topics include: A Holiday Present • Stories for the New Year • Read A Little Every Day • The Art of Peace • and many more
““To say the students were hooked is an understatement! We would love to have him back!”
–American School of Paris (grades 6-8)
Mark has performed at festivals and theaters around the world. From Providence to Dublin. From London to Paris. From Kalamazoo to Fall River.
For families or adults-only.
- Books and audio families love
- Connect reading and storytelling
- Inspires literacy and connects families
- Seasonal programs for Halloween, Holidays, vacations
- Summer reading
- Awesome fun for campfires and circles.
- Perfect for rainy or sunny day.
- For campers of all ages
- (He’s got loud voice, and a battery powered sound system for out door work, as well as an awesome Bose system for larger horsepower events.)
Mark is an amazing teacher, able to inspire an entire class in a short period of time. He loves helping writers and storytellers understand story structure and unlock the power of their creativity. (grades 4-12, adults, teachers)
Any religion… Jewish, Catholic Muslim, Buddhist?
Mark offers programs that embrace and bridge faith barriers. Most folk want Stories for Diversity, Tales of Chelm or The Art of Peace
How can we reconcile differences in a chaotic world?
Stories. Laughter. Challenging questions? and then more stories and laughter.
Mark has also performed in senior centers, community centers, religious centers, epicenters (well, not really), and parking lots.
He has several sound systems to accommodate any venue, indoor or outdoor. And as a professionally trained actor, he can be real loud.