Campfire Tales • Spooky Stories • Tall Tales
Fun, funny, exciting, entertaining and excellent!
Sitting around the fire, hearing stories… Isn’t that what camp is all about? Even if you don’t have a fire, Mark’s stories keep campers enthralled!
Mark has a loud voice and sound systems for any size venue — indoors or outdoors. He has age-appropriate tales (and songs) for ages 4-16, and can do several programs back to back. If you have a theme for the week or the summer, let us know and Mark will have stories ready!
What kinds of stories does Mark tell? And yes, you can pick…
- Classics like “Jack and the Beanstalk” or the “Three Pigs”
- Original Adventures like “The Short Tale of Erika P. Spunk” or “It Ate My Sister”
- Stories with messages like “The Wolf Cub” (sharing) or “The Boy With Bad Manners” (good manners).
- Camp stories like “The P.I. Kid.”
- Spooky Stories like “It was a dark and stormy night…” or “The Zombie Cat”
Remember, if you have a particular theme for the week or summer, let Mark know and he’ll bring stories that suit.