Mark Binder is an award-winning audio-book narrator. He was a 2019 Audie Finalist for Original Work, won a 2016 Parents’ Choice Gold for Audio Storytelling and many more. He has a blend of original live and studio recordings, and has begun recording projects for other authors.
A wide range of male, female, boy, girl and sound effects.
Accents include: Newscaster, Standard American, Southern American, Irish, Eastern European Jewish, Rhode Island, Monty Python English, Silly, and more.
- The Bark Minder Project. Live performance and spoken text experiments on Spotify and other platforms. 2018-present.
- Loki Ragnarok. Light Publications, print
editions and audio book, 2017.
Finalist 2019 Audie Audio Book Award for Best Original Work.
- Transmit Joy! an audio storybook for early
learners. Light Publications, 2016.
Winner Parents’ Choice Gold award for Audio Storytelling.
- Cinderella Spinderella. eBook, audiobook, printed book in six variations. Illustrated by Steve Mardo. Light Publications, 2014. Winner five ebook awards, including eBook World’s Digital Design Excellence and Finalist Best Children’s eBook.
- A Holiday Present. Live concert audio book. Elementary age. Light Publications, 2010.
- It was a dark and stormy night. Live concert audio book. Middle school. Light Publications, 2010.
- A Chanukah Present. Jewish audio storybook. Light Publications, 2005.
Winner Storytelling World Honor.
- Classic Stories for Boys and Girls. Elementary grade audio storybook. Light Publications, 2004. Winner of iParenting Media Award, Children’s Music Web Award for Storytelling.
- Tall Tales, Whoppers and Lies. Multigenerational live storytelling concert recorded at the 2002 and 2003 New England Folk Festivals. Light Publications, 2003.
- The Brothers Schlemiel from Birth to Bar Mitzvah. Jewish audio-book adaptation. Light Publications. 2002