For Bookings please contact:
Audience size(s): 50-75 • 76-150 • 150-400+
Age(s): adult • family • elementary • middle • early
Program lengths: 45-60 minutes. Longer upon request. Multiple dates may be scheduled with identical or different programs.
Program Structure: Each program consists of several stories (with the occasional song). Depending on your booking, these stories are a set list or fluid based on the age/demographics of the audience.
Audio requirements: Single microphone with monitor and adequate amplification in large or noisy venue.
Supply own equipment (additional fee): Bose L1 Model II with Tonematch and Sennheiser hand-held wireless microphone.
Programs include: Festival Stories & Monologues • Storytelling Concerts • Adventures with Giants (and giant slugs) • Cinderella Spinderella… tales of diversity • Life in Chelm (Jewish folktales) • And many more…
Watermelons for Freedom
Sarah’s Stake: a vampire western.
Chiri Bim—National Yiddish Book Center
The Boy Who Hated Pizza
Past Events and Venues include…
- Sneem International Storytelling Festival, Kerry, Ireland
- Dublin Yarnspinners at Club na Muinteoiri, Dublin, Ireland
- The Rhode Island Festival of Children’s Books and Authors, Providence
- Bexley Bards at Bexley Village Library, London, England
- Kalamazoo Storytelling Festival, Michigan
- Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River Summer Story Festival
- National Storytelling Network Fringe & Kansas City Fringe
- Needham Children’s Theater at Needham Parks and Rec.
- PVDFest, Providence, RI
- The Life is Good Watermelon Festival, Boston Common
- Three Apples Storytelling Festival
- Rhode Island Jonnycake Storytelling Festival
- WaterFire Providence
- American Story Theater at Slater Mill and Courthouse Center for the Arts
- AS220: Odd Wednesdays Storytelling Series
- Read Boston Storymobile Summer Reading Tour
- Rhode Island Summer Library Reading Tour