I don’t plan on issuing any refunds, because I want my patrons to be happy.
That said, the terms for refund on a Grand Story are as follows:
- You may request a refund any time within the first three days of becoming a patron with no additional reason necessary.
- If you don’t fill out the questionnaire within seven days of purchase, I reserve the right to write any story I like. Click here to fill out the questionnaire.
- If you have a hardship request prior to story delivery, please submit a request for refund and if possible it will be granted.
- If Mark is unable to accept your patronage for any reason, your money will be refunded. Typically this will occur within the first week of patronage, but may occur any time prior to delivery of the story.
- We start from the assumption that all stories will be considered grand and acceptable to you as the patron.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you will have seven days (7 days) following delivery to request a refund.
- Delivery Details:A story shall be considered delivered if it has been signed for (via USPS or Fedex or similar service) or if a unique download link has been accessed by the patron.
Patrons will be responsible for updating Mark Binder (or his asignee) with appropriate delivery information, including email, telephone and snail mail. Mark will do his best to ensure delivery, but in the event that someone has moved or cancelled their email, a story shall be considered “accepted” within two weeks of the initial delivery attempt.
Note: If you’re going to be away on vacation or unavailable for a period of time, please let us know and we will do everything in our power to ensure that delivery happens when you can accept it.
- Grand Stories are NOT work for hire. The copyright for all text, audio and ideas belong to Mark Binder and his heirs and assignees. If you would like to publish or reprint it, please consult with Mark in advance.
To request a refund, please write to:
Grand Story Refund
PO Box 2462
Providence RI 02906
Email inquires may also be sent to email@example.com